07 Jun Full-stack developer (+AI)
Braingineers is a growing and funded neuromarketing startup. With the latest technology within EEG and eye tracking we make unconscious experience insightful and we advise in effective communication for brand and user. We work with brands like: Vodafone, Albert Heijn, RTL, Auping, Transavia, Staatsloterij, ING & T-Mobile.
Job description: Full-stack developer (+AI)
In this role you get the opportunity to be part of a small team of developers working on the core system of the company. You will have to to solve non-standard problems while improving your experience in server, databases, apis, frontend, algorithms and machine learning.
In our research department you will be working side by side with our investigators, helping them translate their ideas into code using machine learning libraries like TensorFlow.
Who are you
- You have a minimum of 2 years development experience.
- By nature, you are assertive and solution oriented.
- You want to forge a career while growing with the company.
- You wish to learn proper programming techniques while at the same time working on the most amazing algorithms.
- You want to help implementing some nice CI workflows.
- PostgreSql or Mysql (NoSql also welcome)
- Willing to learn TensorFlow
- Knowledge about CI
- You write tests for your code
Braingineers is a fast-growing start-up, with all the dynamics that come into play. We have a young and friendly environment, with a mixed team of psychologists, customer oriented roles and developers. We are located next to Artis in the amazing FreedomLab Campus.
What do we offer:
• A place within a small-scale research & consultancy team in a flat organization with a high degree of personal responsibility.
• A challenging job within a nice start-up;
• Competitive salary, based on your skills;
• Rapid career growth possible by growing with business;
• Very flexible working week (40 hours);
Are you excited? Then we invite you to apply! Send your motivation with CV before July 1st to Joan Planas: email@example.com / +31 628 50 59 40, subject to “Full-stack developer (+AI)“.
More information about Braingineers can be found on our website www.braingineers.com.