Business Development Manager
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, driven and result-oriented business development/sales manager to help us grow the business and expand our client portfolio.
Who are we?
Braingineers is a scale-up company and front-runner in neuro intelligence. Our focus is to map bottlenecks on our clients websites, applications and videos, but in a non-traditional way: by combining technologies like eye-tracking, EEG (neuro-measurements) and artificial intelligence we look into the brain of consumers to unlock valuable insights in their emotional experience.
We invented the neuro usability method, based on complementing emotional highs- and lows with user feedback. This method eliminates the problem of subjectivity in user data, which is a challenge in traditional user experience research. Braingineers offers this methodology in the world’s first emotion analytics platform: Brainpeek. These insights result in award winning website optimizations, conversion increases, and improve our clients A/B testing success ratio.
Your responsibilitiesYour time will mostly be spent on the Dutch market to create new business in various industries. Key focus is to scout for opportunities and convert them into new business/sales. You’ll act as a sparring partner for our (senior) managers in Brand Management, UX and (Digital) Marketing. Additionally you’ll manage and grow current accounts, which are primarily large B2C companies with a focus on e-commerce (i.e. retail, telecommunications, utility companies, financial services).
You will work closely with the CEO, to define and execute our sales strategy and with our marketing- and UX research team to create attractive materials and finetune value propositions.
What we offer
Apart from selling a cool service/technology in a young industry (neuromarketing, user experience) you’ll be working in a dynamic workplace at an exciting scale-up company. Braingineers has gone across borders and with our upcoming innovations in early 2021 we will further internationalize the business with new exciting (global) brands. In this setting you can make an impact on our company’s growth and build your own career. The Braingineers team works closely together with a team-players mentality, supporting each other’s success. Braingineers has an unlimited holidays policy, so you get rested well when working hard. Renumeration: competitive salary + bonus.
• High energy, driven business developer who’s good in ‘hunting’.
• Self-starter with at least 5 years of experience in new business/sales
• Consultative selling skills: strong soft skills, ability to become a trusted advisor for your stakeholders
• Experience with large (corporate) clients where you’ll work with multiple stakeholders and decision makers.
• Affinity with (neuro)marketing, UX, e-commerce or related technical products or services. A sales background in (digital) marketing/e-commerce or market research is preferred.
• Bachelor / Master degree
• Fluent in Dutch and English SoAre you looking for an exciting position at a promising scale-up? Eager to use your sales- and networking skills and push things forward with unlimited energy?
Send an email with motivation and resume, to [email protected]