Senior Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an experienced marketing specialist to be part of our core management team. You will work with our CEO, founders, and sales team to develop and execute our marketing strategy as we are taking the next steps to accelerate growth and expand internationally. You are a hands-on, T-shaped marketing specialist with strong experience and skills in lead generation, but also an affinity with design work as well as SEO optimization. You have a successful track record at previous companies and want to use this experience to make an impact on Braingineers’ business.
At Braingineers we can do something that every marketer dreams of: We can see the emotional impact of a website inside the brain. As a neuro intelligence company we use the latest technologies (eye-tracking in combination with neuro-measurements (EEG) and smart AI). This way we investigate the brain and gain insight into the emotional experience of users and consumers. Our focus is to map bottlenecks on our client’s websites. Braingineers offers the unique methodology packaged in the world’s first emotion analytics platform: Brainpeek. These insights result in award winning website optimizations, conversion increases, and improve our client’s A/B testing success ratio.
Your main responsibility is to develop and execute a digital marketing strategy for the company, with input from the management team, with a primary focus to generate leads for the sales group. You will:
- Ideate, design, implement and experiment with campaigns
- Drive traffic to the website, and smart use of social media
- Conversion rate optimization and optimize user experience.
- Scale and Automate successful funnels/strategies
- Create digital and print advertisements and brand material
- Set clear goals and measure progress.
You have a clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics. you have knowledgeable in lead generation and demand generation. With 5 to 10 years’ experience in marketing, you are in possession of the following skills:
- Deep knowledge of CRO principles and hacks
- SEA & Social advertisement
- Advanced Google Analytics
- A basic understanding of web languages
- Experience with marketing tools such as Optimizely, MailChimp/active campaign, HubSpot / other for CRM, and possibly Zapier to automate workflows
- You are knowledgeable in technical SEO so you can implement the best practices across our website
- Copywriting: Content is king. You have a strong set of writing skills
- Affinity for design
- HBO // WO degree, fluent in Dutch and English
We offer a competitive package and a dynamic workplace in an exciting startup. Use your experience to make an impact on our company’s growth and your career. We use an unlimited holidays policy, so you get rested well when working hard!
Are you looking for a serious challenge at a promising startup, and are eager to push things forward with unlimited energy?
Send an email with motivation and resume, to [email protected]