We are looking for an ambitious marketing specialist to work closely together with our founders and sales team to develop and execute our marketing strategy. Braingineers is a young startup with an exciting technology that has proven itself in the marketplace. We are now taking the next steps to accelerate growth and expand internationally. That’s why Braingineers is looking for a ‘T-shaped’ marketing specialist with strong experience and skills in lead generation, but also an affinity with design work as well as SEO optimization.
We are a neuro intelligence company. Using the latest technologies (eye-tracking in combination with neuro-measurements (EEG) and smart AI), we take a look into the brain and gain insight into the emotional experience of users and consumers. Our focus is to map bottlenecks on our clients websites. Braingineers invented the neuro usability method to eliminate the problem of subjectivity in user data. Braingineers offers this methodology packaged in the world’s first emotion analytics platform: Brainpeek. These insights result in award winning website optimizations, conversion increases, and improve our clients A/B testing success ratio.
Your main responsibility is to develop and execute a digital marketing strategy for the company, with input from the management team, with a primary focus to generate leads for the sales group. You will:
- Ideate, design, implement and experiment with campaigns
- Drive traffic to the website, landing pages, social media
- Scale and Automate successful funnels/strategies
- Build and optimize marketing/sales funnels
- Create digital and print advertisements and brand material
- Set clear goals and measure progress.
Some keywords that describe you:
- a startup mindset
- willingness to learn
- hands on
- pretty techy
You have a clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics. you have knowledgeable in lead generation and demand generation. With 3 to 8 years’ experience in marketing, you are in possession of the following skills:
- Good knowledge of CRO principles and hacks
- A basic understanding of web languages such as HTML, CSS and PHP
- Experience with growth hacking tools such as Optimizely, MailChimp/active campaign, HubSpot / other for CRM, and possibly Zapier to automate workflows
- Affinity for design; You don’t have to be a master of design, but if you notice that changes are required on first inspection, you can quickly remedy the problem
- You are knowledgeable in technical SEO so you can implement the best practices across our website
- Copywriting: Content is king. You have a strong set of writing skills
- Advanced Google Analytics and Tag Manager (Event Tracking); Facebook and Twitter Ads / LinkedIn Ads /Google Search and Display Ads
A dynamic workplace in an exciting startup, where you can make an impact in our company’s growth and your own career. We use an unlimited holidays policy, so you get rested well when working hard! Our team-players work together to maximize team effort on business, where everyone has his own responsibilities.
Are you looking for a serious challenge at a promising startup, and are eager to push things forward with unlimited energy? At Braingineers you can bring the company and yourself to the next level.
Send an email with motivation and resume, to [email protected]